Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dream Decor



















                
 Today I am spending my Sunday listening to music and looking at decorating ideas for my apartment. As you can tell I am totally in love with the whole white on white look, with little coloured pillows, chairs or flowers to give it a little somethin, somethin.
When I look at all these pictures I think of cozy and clean, I would just love to come home to all of this and just relax after a long day or curl up on the couch and read a book... or watch shows on Netflix.
Hehe. 

Here are some of the songs I've been listening to :)


Its quite a random bunch of songs but thats because I'm pretty random!
Enjoy,
Jordan

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love these picks and all of the giant mirrors! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the bedrooms, so inspiring ;)

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete