Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Drugstore























I went to the drug store the other day and picked up a few things that I've been wanting to try and heard great reviews on.

There is a lot of hype over this product lately and I'm not usually the one to run down to the drugstore and buy the product right away, but I had run out of my regular mascara so I decided to give this one a try and ladies people are right! This mascara works so well, it adds length and volume to you lashes and doesn't flake one bit or smudge under your eye. It has become one of my favs and I definitely recommend it.

I have yet to try this yet but I've heard some good things about and the packaging is so awesome I just had to get it.

This smells so good! I might just have to go back and get there hand food.

I've been looking for a good highlighter for a long  time, and every time I went into Sephora nothing cut it. So I decided to pop into london drugs and found this one. Its very pigmented and a little goes a long way but it just give the most natural sheen so I am very happy about this highlight.

The neat thing about this eyeliner is that when you take it out of the tube there is a thick and a thin side so it applies easily on the eye and gives great precision.
I picked this up in the 'Navy Gleam' colour it wasn't as bright as I had hoped and the consistency was a tad watery but overall it does the job and gives a different look than just your regular black eyeliner.

This is one of the best pencil eyeliners I have ever tried. There is no pulling on your eye when applying this pencil, it glides on so nicely and the pigmentation is awesome. I got this in silver because I thought I would try something new for a change.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment