Friday, February 08, 2013

Face of the day

I get a lot of my inspirations from other blogs, one of them is Essie Button (essiebutton.com). She is so hilarious and has such great taste in everything! I really enjoy her "Face of the days" so I decided to do one for myself.

























(left to right) rimmel, stay matte powder; maybeline, age rewind effects conceiler; rimmel, wake me up foundation; fresh, sugar rose lip tint; rimmel, wake me up radiant effect highlighter; maybeline, colour tattoo eye shadow in bad to the bronze; tarte, amazonian clay 12 hour blush in dazzeld; clinique, double lash mascara; annabelle, black eye liner; bonnebelle, glow eye liner; essence. eyebrow designer in brown.


And walla! this look is pretty simply, nothing to crazy... for now!
Rimmel London has come out with some awesome products in the last month or so, the whole Wake Me Up line is very natural and promotes (what I think) the fresh faced look, also Maybelines colour tattoos are great! they have nice pigment and last for 10 hours without creasing. I have yet to keep it on for 24 hours but  I imagine it stays true to its word! haha

Hope you like it!
Jordan
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment