Thursday, February 07, 2013

Hey There

Welcome to my first ever blog!
This is a very exciting new chapter of my life. I have recently in the last year graduated from High School and College and am now out in the working world! In the mean time I've had a lot of time to think about what I want to do and what I love. This blog will be a Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle blog (a little bit of everything). Now people I am new at this whole blogger world thing, so with time comes experience !

Enjoy,
Jordan <3
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan . . . since you're doing a blog about fashion, beauty and lifestyle . . . I want to let you know that starting September 1st, I'll be working with Jamberry Nails selling their vinyl nail wraps that are absolutely awesome. When I get some samples in, I'll try and get you some to try . . . they're easy to apply and all you need is a hairdryer - heat them up and press them on your nails - easy, peasy. . .

    I'm also looking at getting into a line of mineral make up and 3D Fibre Lashes . . . let me know if any of these interest you at all or if you'd like to try them and do a review on them.

    ReplyDelete