Thursday, February 28, 2013

Honey & Salt Face Mask

This is my go to mask, and it is so simple!
All you need is honey and salt.

 My salt is pink!

After you've got your ingredients measure about
1tbsp of honey
1tsp of salt
 mix them together until it becomes sort of a creamy texture.



Then apply it to your face.
I usually leave this on from around 10-30 minutes it just depends on what I'm doing.
When your ready to wash off the mask, wet your hands with luke warm water and gently exfoliate the mask on your face.
Then once you've got it all off dry and moisturize




 I love this mask because its natural and my face always feels so glowy and moisturized after. The moisture part of the mask comes from an ingredient in the honey which is super good for you skin. Another ingredient in honey also helps fight the bacteria on your skin so that it makes it harder for you to get acne. The salt in the mask also helps to dry the suckers out!
Let me know if this works for you!
Jordan





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment