Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Makeup Looks



This would be a really neat piece of art work in ze apartment. I love how the eyes are so unique.




























































What I love about trying different makeup looks is that you can add your own special touch to the look and make it your own.
A quote I really like that reminds me to think outside the box and be creative is ..



I saw this on one of my favorite TV shows GIRLS
It basically says, the magic happens outside of your comfort zone (duh)
which is kinda funny but also inspiring.

Enjoy,
Jordan


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. You're right, the first picture would be an amazing artwork for an apartment! And I love all the make-up looks and the fact that you've chosen my favourite model, Cara Delevingne's pictures!
    Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes the best!
      and no problem, thank you for checking mine out :)

      Delete