Friday, February 08, 2013

Winter Recovery

We all now winter can be pretty harsh on our skin, so here is something I use to fight through winter and keep my skin healthy and hydrated!



 Take your everyday moisturizer, in my case I am using YES to Tomatoes  moisturizer and some Jose Maran Argan Oil. Mine is a sampler size that I got with my Sephora points.













































Put a dime size amount of your moisturizer onto your finger tips and then add one or two drops of argan oil to it and then mix it all together.











































































Apply this all over your face and just watch the magic happen, haha.
Don't forget that moisturizers can only do so much for your skin, you have to make sure you keep your body healthy as well by staying  hydrated, So drink lots of water! 

Enjoy,

Jordan
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment