Thursday, March 07, 2013

Beauty Wishlist

 I have had a crush on these products forever!
They will be added to my beauty collection, some day! Most of these products are kind of pricey or not sold on this island, so I guess I shall have a wishlist for now!

1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

 2. YSL Lipstick 





 3. Urban Outfitters Nail Polish In HOLO



4. Bobbi Brown Corrector 



5. BIODERMA

6. Lancome Mascara Hypnose Star

 7. ORIGINS VitaZing

8. KIEHL'S Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado

9. NAKED Basics Pallet By Urban Decay


10. PRADA Perfume

And that concludes my lovely wishlist.
I  watch a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube so I hear about most of these products through them and they give great reviews so I cant wait to get my hands on them!
If ya like, let me know your wishlist! I would love to see them :)
Enjoy,
Jordan
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment