Sunday, March 03, 2013

February Faves

 Here are the products I've been loving for the month of February!

 To make it easier I broke this pile up into two groups, beauty and random.
Lets start with beauty!



 (Left to right)
1. Thayers rose petal witch hazel- I use this as my toner. I love this because it moisturizes and doesn't make your face feel tight and dry after, plus it smells like roses and who doesn't love that!
2. Its a 10 miracle leave in- This stuff has really helped my hair this last month. It was feeling dry because I of the styling tools I use like my straightener and  blow dryer, so the keratin really helps heal my hair!
3. Real Techniques buffing brush- I did a whole blog post about these brushes here.
4. Aroma Crystal gardeners dream cream- This cream is the best! It soothes dry hands and smells so good. It is also all natural and made by a lady who lives on Salt Spring Island.
5. Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume- I swear I will never get sick of this scent and with spring just around the corner it's perfect! It's just such an easy scent to wear because its subtle but so fresh smelling you can't go wrong!
6. Revlon raspberry pie lip butter- I wore this colour a lot this month because you can stain your lips with it or build the colour so it's really bright it's also very moisturizing and goes with pretty much every makeup look.
7. Mia 2 Clairsonic- Use this every day, makes your skin feel sooo soo clean and it's pink!
8. Lush lip scrub in mint julip- I have used this every morning to make my lips feel soft!
9. Smith's strawberry lip balm- Loove it, smells like strawberries and cream and it's great for moisturizing your lips, I usually use this right after I use my lip scrub.
10. Mary-Lou Manizer- This highlighter is the best that I have ever tried, it just gives the most natural sheen and it's very affordable!
11. Topshop blush in flush- These blushes blend so nicely and look natural plus I also use these on my lips with a bit of gloss over it and it gives such nice colour.

Below I just took some close ups of the products.























Topshop blush and highlighter.
Revlon lip butter.




Now, for the randoms!


(Left to right)

1. Pro FX nail varnish- This stuff has saved my nails. It is a top coast, base coat and nail strengthener all in one!
2. Tetley Green tea with mint- I don't really like green tea, but when you add mint to it its delicious! I drink this stuff every day and I love it.
3.  Fair trade pure castile peppermint soap- This stuff is so amazing and it's all natural soap. It has a watery consistency but it foams up like regular soap and can be used for everything from a body wash to cleaning your car! I use it as body wash.
4. Salmon and fish oils- When I was little my parents would always make me take these. They said it was good for me soo i decided to start taking them again. They are really good for your skin, brain and nerve cell function and also for cardiovascular health.
5. Pure Maple Syrup candle- First of all I love the can that the candle is in and it smells so good and has lasted so long!
6. Click heat pad- These have been a life saver this month. I've been working mostly night shifts this last month and at night it gets chilly so I bring this guy along to warm me up at work and it stays hot for about an hour. all you have to do is click the little metal thing inside the gel pack and it gets hot, then to bring it back to normal you just put it in boiling water for about 5-10 minutes.
7. hand sign earrings- I got these from Topshop and love them, I find them hard to pair with things but when I do I always get so many compliments about them and they're so fun!

Here are some close ups of the products.










As you can tell I really liked this candle!
I hope you guys liked my February faves!
Jordan








Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Revlon lip butters and the real techniques brushes :)

    xx

    www.crimesofablonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete